ACTIVE SHOOTER RESPONSE TRAINING
This training focuses on an active shooter situation where we must act fast. These situations can occur at our work place, while traveling, in public gatherings, sporting events, entertainment centers, restaurants and more
The techniques and tactics taught in this ASRT program are truly LAST RESORT SURVIVAL MEASURES, where you have two choices, do nothing and get hurt or respond as a team and fight for survival. When it comes to survival there is no margin for error and every delay can be fatal. Not knowing what to do will cause panic and waste precious time. In order to act decisively in life threatening circumstances, we must trust that the training we received will actually work. The Active Shooter Response Training teaches valuable reality-based lessons in a no-nonsense format and provides step-by-step specific instructions of attack countermeasures that can save lives.
Active shooter on Premises
We will cover:
Preparing for the shooter- about to enter our room
- Defending the room – Understand the difference between cover and concealment
- Weapons of Survival – How to use ordinary objects to slow down the impact of a bullet
- Assuming Leadership Position – How to take charge during a crisis
- Locking the door – How to get out of the shooter’s kill zone
- Setting the room for a fight- Getting the room and people ready to fight
Disrupting the shooter-started shooting our room first
- Counter Intrusion Tactics – Learn what to do and not do when the shooter enters your room.
- Controlling the hands
- Working together as a unit to control attacker
Stopping the killer- the shooter is in our group
- Watch the life and death difference between taking action to save yourself or just hiding under a table.
- Learn how to work as a team and collectively stop the shooter’s attack.
Encounter with Aggressor
- Stopping the shooter from one side of the door
- Stopping the shooter from both sides of the door
- Weapon disarmament and Control
- Controlling the shooter
- Krav Maga fighting
LEARN LIFE SAVING SKILLS