As a VIP protection group leader your primary objective is to ensure the safety and well-being of the VIPs and of your team. Our training will provide you with the professional skills and know-how to reach this objective while commanding a VIP protection team in the private sector in both routine and emergency situations.
Training will focus on select topics, enabling you to:
- Gain the control and command abilities required to lead a security team, including the qualities and roles of good leadership.
- Practice security management, including the ability to operate team formations, implement team work and use different problem-solving methods.
- Gain familiarity with various security systems and monitoring methods.
- Learn how to define the security level and means, based on needs.
- Design security field files and the security set needed to protect the event and the facility.
- Learn to analyze the facility architecture and possible risks.