Advanced Self-Defense Handgun Training
This self-defense training course focuses on the tactical application of using a semi-automatic pistol while applying aggressive gun handling skills. Students will develop reflexive gun-handling skills that will enable them to quickly and efficiently engage threats while performing multiple complex tasks under stress.
This is a fast paced, physically demanding firearms training course! Students should be in good physical condition, familiar with their equipment and have a solid understanding of gun-handling skills established prior to attending this course.
- Principals of personal defense
- Advanced pistol methodology and concepts
- Mental conditioning and combat mindset
- Threat assessment and area scanning
- Multiple attackers/Armed or unarmed attackers
- Fighting while carrying a firearm
- Shooting from different positions
- Shooting on the move/from cover
- Active shooter in a crowded area
- Proper weapon clearing for safety
- Body positioning for optimum stability
- Draw techniques
- Point on target aiming, from cover
- Rapid magazine changes
- Techniques for instant jam corrections
- Closing distance
- Crowd control
- Multiple target acquisitions
- One-handed clearing and reloading
- Live fire speed- accuracy- distance tests from cover (3-15 meters)
- Single-handed draw and shoot from the hip with knife defense
- Shooting while seated
- Krav Maga fighting
- Shooting and assembling the firearm after stress exercises
Available Rentals: Handgun $10
If you do not have a handgun you can rent and purchase ammo.
Duration: ~3 hours
Required for Class:
Ammunition: Will need at least 150 rounds of ammunition. Ammunition available for purchase, please request prior to class.
Clothes (warm shirt for concealed training), Pants with belt and holster.
LEARN LIFE SAVING SKILLS