Advanced Self-Defense Handgun Training
This self-defense training course focuses on the advanced application of using a semi-automatic pistol while implementing aggressive gun handling skills. Students will develop reflexive gun-handling skills that will enable them to quickly and efficiently engage threats while performing multiple complex tasks under stress.
You must complete the intermediate class prior to this class!
This is a fast paced, physically demanding firearms training course! Students should be in good physical condition, familiar with their equipment and have a solid understanding of gun-handling skills established prior to attending this course.
- Advanced principals of personal defense
- Threat assessment and area scanning
- Multiple attackers/armed or unarmed attackers
- Fighting while carrying a firearm
- Shooting from different positions
- Shooting on the move
- Proper weapon clearing for safety
- Body positioning for optimum stability
- Draw techniques
- Point on target aiming
- Rapid magazine changes
- Techniques for instant jam corrections
- Krav Maga fighting
Available Rentals: Handgun $10
If you do not have a handgun you can rent one and purchase ammunition. Please request prior to class.
Duration: ~3 hours Cost: $200.00
Required for Class:
Ammunition: 150 rounds of ammunition. Clothes (shirt for concealed training), pants with belt and holster.
LEARN LIFE SAVING SKILLS