INTERMEDIATE HANDGUN TRAINING
This self-defense training course focuses on developing semi-advanced application of using a semi-automatic pistol. Students will develop reflexive gun-handling skills that will enable them to quickly and efficiently engage threats while performing multiple complex tasks under stress.
- Principals of personal defense
- Fast presentation while attacked
- Threat assessment and area scanning
- Fighting while carrying a firearm
- Proper weapon clearing for safety
- Body positioning for optimum stability
- Draw techniques from concealed position
- Krav Maga fighting
Available Rentals: Handgun $10
If you do not have a handgun you can rent one and purchase ammunition. Please request prior to class.
Duration: ~3 hours Cost: $180.00
Required for Class:
Ammunition: 100 rounds of ammunition.
Clothes (shirt for concealed training), pants with belt and holster.
LEARN LIFE SAVING SKILLS