The training includes knowledge and development of locations within the house/facility that can be used as a shelter during attacks or natural disasters. The training also places emphasis on how to use the house/building as a self-defense tool and how to act in a safe manner once someone has entered the house with intent to harm. We also provide training on how to use defensive tools within the house without harming family members.
- Shooting from a moving vehicle- passenger and driver side
- Third party protection and kidnapping attempts
- Fighting multiple attackers while having family members with us
- Fighting inside/outside a car
- Handling multiple attackers armed/unarmed in our home while protecting family members
- Fighting while getting family members to safety
- Principals of personal defense
- Structure searches and proper room entering
- Vehicle selection
- Getting out of/into an attacked vehicle+ closing distance to the shooter and returning to vehicle
- Fighting in the presence of an injured person and getting them to safety
- Two/four person team work
We will be training at a tactical shooting house simulating our home; we will be focusing on defensive handgun philosophy and gun-handling skills with the semi-automatic pistol while training in Krav Maga.
- PROPER WEAPON SAFETY
- BODY POSITIONING FOR OPTIMUM STABILITY
- RAPID MAGAZINE CHANGES + RUNNING/ SITTING
- MULTIPLE ATTACKERS/ ARMED- UNARMED ATTACKERS
- ONE HANDED CLEARING AND RELOADING
- KRAV MAGA DISARMS+ SHOOTING FROM DIFFERENT POSITIONS
- LEARNING HOW TO FIGHT WITH THE FIREARM + SHOOTING WHILE ON THE MOVE/COVER
Available Rentals: Handgun $10
Cost: $250 + $20 for range
Duration: ~4.5 hours
Required for Class:
- Ammunition: 150 rounds. Ammunition available for purchase, please request prior to class.
- This is an outdoor range, so please have proper clothing. Clothes (warm shirt for concealed training), Pants with belt and holster.