TACTICAL DEFENSE FIREARMS TRAINING
This intensive firearms training course introduces unorthodox shooting positions and techniques with the handgun that can be used during a violent confrontation. The techniques presented in this firearms training course have been established based on real world situations that law-enforcement officers and lawfully armed citizens have experienced during encounters with violent assailants.
This is a fast paced, physically demanding firearms training course! Students should be in good physical condition, familiar with their equipment and have a solid understanding of gun-handling skills established prior to attending this course.
Course pre-requisite: Due to the advanced level of this course, completion of the Advanced Firearms Training Course is mandatory.
- Tactical pistol methodology and concepts
- Threat assessment and area scanning
- Multiple attackers/armed or unarmed attackers
- Fighting while carrying a firearm
- Shooting from different positions
- Shooting on the move/from cover
- Active shooter in a crowded area
- One handed draw techniques
- Low light shooting and fighting
- Rapid magazine changes-one handed
- Closing distance with Krav Maga fighting
- Crowd control and fighting
- Multiple target acquisitions
- One-handed clearing and reloading
- Single-handed draw and shoot with knife defense
- Shooting while seated and attacked
- Krav Maga fighting
- Tactical stress drills of violent attacks
Available Rentals: Handgun $10
If you do not have a handgun you can rent one and purchase ammunition. Please request prior to class.
Duration: ~3 hours Cost: $220.00
Required for Class:
Ammunition: 150 rounds of ammunition.
Clothes (shirt for concealed training), pants with belt and holster.
LEARN LIFE SAVING SKILLS