FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Why learn at Magen Tactical Defense?
A. Because we care! And we offer a safe and open environment to facilitate optimal progress. B. You have the opportunity to train with the real-deal. Our instructors didn’t just learn Krav Maga, they lived it. It doesn’t get more authentic than learning from a former IDF lieutenant. If you are thinking about learning Israeli Krav Maga you might as well cut to the chase and learn from one of the best.
2. Do I need any Krav Maga experience?
3. Do you have joining or membership fees?
NO, we don’t.
4. Is there a tier or belt system?
No. Israeli Krav Maga is not martial arts; it is a serious and effective self-defense method.
5. How much do the classes cost?
We have a few payment options: month to month, pre-paid, or commitment. We don’t auto renew at the end of term, unlike most gyms or martial arts studios.
6. What type of gear do I need to wear for class?
All you need is comfortable gym clothes. If you have indoor sneakers, please bring them with you. As far as training gear is concerned, we will get you through your first class with our equipment.
7. Will this class help with my overall physical fitness?
LEARN LIFE SAVING SKILLS